4/28/08

Its time

It is 11:15 pm Monday night the 28th of April.
I am supposed to be at the hospital tomorrow at 6am

They are going to give me Cytotec.

Im not looking forward to this.

So by tomorrow night I will have delivered.

I need someone to hang out with the boys tomorrow but have no idea who to ask.
My mother was supposed to but she forgot/cancelled and now has other plans.
(See why I dont get along with my mother.)

So we will have them with us all day.

This is my plan, crazy as it may sound.

We are night owls anyway.
probably 90% of the time we get up after 10am and hardly ever go to sleep before 1 or 2 am.

And probably half the time we stay up until sunrise.
Its just easier that way.
Dad goes to sleep
we do school work in peace and quiet with no interruptions.

We have been staying up till sunrise the last three or four days just because of my inability to sleep. SO........

I think we will stay up most of the night and they can just sleep in my room tomorrow.
That and game boys will get them through this.
I want them there.
Im just not sure who can supervise them when Lance and I are busy.

Yes, I know we are strange.
So drop your judgments right there
if you want to continue to call yourself a christian.
You cant even imagine how many people have judged me and ASSUMED
I was a bad mother just because we do things differently.

So anyway..........

The Woodlands Herman Memorial whatever hospital
6am
2nd floor

And Linda said I needed to eat a rump roast when i get home. LOL
Shes sooo funny.
But honestly, my body is going to be depleted of minerals and so I need to eat
an organic rump roast with the bone in it with lots of vegetables to restore my mineral balance.
I love her!
Sounds yummy.
If anyone wants to make that let me know. We will gladly pay for it!

Ok, I dont know who is still reading this but thats the update.
Its all good.
God is still in control.

Much love to you
Stacy

No comments: