4/24/08

4-24-08

Wow, has it really been two weeks since I last posted?

Went to the doctor on tuesday. They are checking my blood for signs of infection.
All is well there.

They did another ultrasound and said my cervix isnt doing anything. It should be shortening and softening and its not. No surprise there. My cervix has always been uncooperative.

Trevan was 13 days late and I had to be induced twice.
Grant 4 days late and induced twice.
Even with Treya, 2 doses of Pitocin.

And today I found out WHY my cervix is stubborn.
Seems Pitocin once you take it, renders your baby delivering stuff unable to work unless you have.... yep... Pitocin. Linda said... I would probably never be able to deliver a baby with no help from Pitocin again. Wah to that.

It also strips your thyroid and I JUST got mine working again.

So my best option with Xion is to have a D&C.
I have to call Dr. Rawson tomorrow and let him know and see what he thinks.

He was encouraging me to do something. He was like... Hun your body doesnt seem to be cooperating in delivering this baby. By now most women are spotting or something.... I have nothing.
No spotting
no cramping
and one stubborn cervix.

So if hes free we will schedule something for saturday or sunday the 26th or 27th.

Im so not looking forward to this. I keep wishing my body would just absorb him and go back to normal. I mean, I dont even feel pregnant anymore. The indigestion has slowed down and I have tons more energy.

Linda said after I deliver she needs 6 months to get my body back to total health so we can try again.
6 MONTHS???

My biological clock is ticking FAST here! I mean, Im gonna be 41 in October!

sigh

but shes right. Im not the healthiest.
I want to fast for a couple of days as soon as she will let me.
I love the way I feel after fasting.

My head is so clear when my body is purged and sugar!!
YAY.

so... some things to look forward to.

We hope to have the memorial at our house like Treya's.

I just need to get it clean.
:-(

Anyone want to come help?

No comments: