4/10/08

Tuesday 4-8 night

Reposted from my myspace

********************************
Update & something funny

So its been a long day
Lance and I took the boys to my mothers and then he took me to have a margarita.

:-(

Ive been up since 4 but even so I doubt ill be able to sleep tonight.



I go into St.

Lukes tomorrow at 4:30pm
They are going to give me something that I think induces labor.



Then i think I have to wait all night and then ill deliver thursday morning.



So right now its just a waiting game.







But in the car on the way to my moms Grant said this
which made us all laugh
cause he can be very random sometimes.



"Mom, I think I broke both my corneas in my eyes. Cause people who break their corneas can do weird things with their eyes like..... (pause) Trevan can you eat paper?"

and Trevan said no
and Grant goes

"See, cause I can eat paper.

"

lol
***************************************

No comments: